UPVC DECKING INSTALLERS
Our residential Fitrite Deck Boards are a revolutionary alternative to wood and competitively priced, keeping your costs down. Based in Doncaster, our UPVC decking installers work across South Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, West Yorkshire and the UK.
UPVC DECKING INSTALLERS
REVOLUTIONARY RESIDENTIAL ALTERNATIVE
At Fitrite Fencing & Decking Ltd in Doncaster, South Yorkshire we do things differently. Our UPVC decking installers are revolutionary and offer something that other competitors can’t.
Our Fitrite deck boards are manufactured here in the UK. We use first-generation recycled PVC with a virgin PVC outer skin. The unique embossed pattern gives the Fitrite deck board its unrivaled, non-slip properties in both dry and wet conditions.
For more details or to enquire about our residential decking installations, contact our team in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
NO VARNISHING, PAINTING, SEALING OR STAINING
COMPLETELY WATER RESISTANT SO NO MOULD OR DECAY
EASY TO CLEAN AND EASY TO MAINTAIN
NO SPLINTERS, TWISTS, WARPS OR CRACKS
NO SQUEAKS OR CREAKS
ECO-FRIENDLY DECKING YORKSHIRE
Timber decks may be your first thought when thinking of something that will help the environment. However, there are other options. Fitrite deckboards require no trees to be felled and are eco-conscious in their design. Additionally, we don’t use wood. This means that there is no need for toxic chemicals. These can often be used to slow down and prevent rotting.
As a result, our residential decking installations are the alternative that will help you get closer to your carbon-neutral goal. Our boards don’t rot or decay, providing a long-lasting finish. We produce our materials in Doncaster, South Yorkshire with low energy input. Furthermore, our team generates nearly 80% less CO2 per ton of product manufacturing than competitor products. In addition to this, the Fitrite deckboard is 100% recyclable, adding to its green credentials.
A major benefit of our plastic decking is that it does not rot or decay. In using the material that we do, our deckboards create a wear-resistant and strong feature for your garden. With non-slip features and minimal maintenance requirements, you can easily enjoy your UPVC decking all year round.
Manufactured in the UK, we work from our head office in Doncaster. Our installers provide homeowners across South Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Humberside and beyond an installation for years to come.
In the UK we experience a lot of varied weather. Because of this, you may not feel like spending time in the garden some days. However, the slip-resistant qualities of our unique decking installations mean that you can use your deck during or after wet weather.
Similarly, the slip resistance combines with its water-resistant properties to offer a perfect poolside surface. Furthermore, Fitrite deckboards are also ideal for constructing entrance ramps and steps to increase accessibility without compromising on safety or style.
THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
Plastic is not usually the first thing we think of when considering how to help the environment. But when we see the benefit it can offer, it swiftly becomes the sensible choice. Our unique installations last for years and are suitable for use all year round. No wood is used which protects trees and also prevents the need to use chemicals to seal your residential decking.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There are three main areas in which Fitrite operates – Domestic, Park Home and Commercial clients. All three arms of our business use the same high-quality Fitrite range of products including the Fitrite PVCu deck board and Balustrading. The services our UPVC decking installers offer are different, but all come with the same attention to detail and level of customer service we pride ourselves on.
Fitrite at Home caters to homeowners who want to add a new dimension to their gardens at their residential properties. We offer a bespoke service from start to finish including deck removal and installation.
Fitrite on Parks caters to Park Home and Holiday Home owners who want to add a deck to their lodges and caravans. We still offer the same tailored customisation options, taking into consideration plot size, lodge styles and park regulations.
Fitrite Commercial provides unique solutions to corporate and commercial clients. From family-friendly environments such as cafés and restaurants to high traffic and light-industrial uses such as building sites and garden-centres, we have an eco-friendly solution for most requirements.
Unlike most decking guarantees, ours covers the decking, balustrade, fencing, accessories, aluminium subframe and installation. In the unlikely event something needs fixing or replacing, we’ll do it free of charge – we don’t just refund a percentage of the original cost like other companies do.
Often when you search for a new installation you come across several problems:
- Manufacturers who don’t offer installation, leaving you with the hassle of finding a reliable installer.
- Small building or landscaping companies that can fit but have to buy the boards from a manufacturer and aren’t specialists – you’re unlikely to get a warranty.
- Who will plan and design your deck, project manage and take responsibility for its safety? Most probably you.
At Fitrite we look after you from your first thoughts and inspiration, through design and planning to installation and for the entire life of your warranty.
You’ll still be involved in all the fun bits of the design – choosing colours, lighting & accessories and planning the shape of your deck.
After that, you can simply relax and let us create your dream outdoor space.
No, don’t worry about it. Our decking replacement service takes care of everything for you.
- Our expert team of UPVC decking installers will remove your old deck and fully prepare the area ready for your new Fitrite deck.
- We will dispose of all waste responsibly, recycling everything we possibly can.
Not at all, in fact an uneven area is often the reason why people choose to build a deck – to make it more accessible and usable.
- Our expert team will do all the groundwork necessary to ensure a suitable foundation for your new deck.
- We will remove all waste and recycle everything we can.
- We will build a subframe to accommodate any changes in ground levels and carry out any other works that our surveyor specifies, or that you request.
Underneath decking boards sits a subframe – in the same way that floorboards sit on top of joists inside your house. A sturdy subframe is important for the stability and safety of any deck – even a low level one!
Traditionally subframes are made from timber, which is treated with a preservative to help protect from the natural aging process and decay over time.
Fitrite provides the option of an aluminum subframe to provide total peace of mind that the hidden foundations will not deteriorate over time and remain completely maintenance-free.
The cheaper PVC boards are made of a lower quality recycled uPVC and/or a WPVC mix and some may even have a rubber content (This isn’t good for fire provision and structural properties).
Additionally, cheaper providers do not offer installation.
Like most things in life, you get what you pay for. At face value, PVC decking is more expensive than some timber decking. But it is actually more cost-effective and better value when you consider;
- Fitrite products will last at least twice as long as timber.
- You will only need to invest in Fitrite once, whereas you will probably need to replace timber two or three times over time.
- You will enjoy more use out of your Fitrite deck throughout the year.
- Timber decks becomes unsafe and unusable for many months of the year due to slippery algae and rot.
- Fitrite is waterproof and rot proof and features our anti-slip surface so it stays safe to use whatever the season, whatever the weather.
- There’s no continued expense with Fitrite.
- Fitrite stays looking as good as new with little effort.
Think about the time and continued cost of maintaining a timber deck, factor in the expense of paint or stain, repairs and pressure washing and it soon adds up.
No matter how much time and money you spend maintaining a timber deck, it will never look as good as it did when it was new. Fitrite products just need cleaning occasionally with soapy water to keep it looking as fabulous as it did the day we installed it for you.
Timber decks are likely to be the cheapest you’ll find, but even the expensive ones come with a whole host of problems:
- Requires constant maintenance – painting, varnishing and repairs.
- Over time, wood will rot, split, swell, twist, fade and even crack and splinter.
- Wood isn’t waterproof so it attracts algae making it slippery and sometimes too dangerous to use.
- Wood is a fire hazard right next to your home.
- Repair and replacement of damaged areas soon makes the deck look untidy and patchy – new boards stand out from the older ones which have become weathered and worn.
- Timber is not environmentally friendly – trees are chopped down for their manufacture, and chemicals have to be used as preservative treatments and for regular maintenance.
- Timber usually requires screws or nails for fixing, these are unsightly and can become dangerous over time.
- Fitrite deck boards are maintenance-free, it requires no painting or chemical treatment, simply cleaning with soapy water will keep it looking as good as new.
- Our products are guaranteed to last, it won’t fade, rot, swell, twist, warp, or splinter – it will look as good in 10 years’ time as it did the first day you walked on it.
- Fitrite boards are totally waterproof so it won’t go green with algae and it features a special non-slip surface so it’s safe to use all year round.
- It’s very unlikely that repairs will ever be needed and with our 10 year guarantee you don’t need to worry about it. However should anything need to be replaced, it will be a perfect match.
- Fitrite deckboard is kinder to the environment. No trees are felled in its manufacture as it is made using recycled PVC. Additionally no harmful chemical preservative treatments or paints are required.
- Moreover, our products use our specially designed hidden fixings for a neat and tidy finish. There will never be any sharp rusty nails or screws to worry about.